The Library of Caribbean Culture
As Featured IN:
Caribe Python is a Natural Language Processing python package newly developed to translate Caribbean Creoles to Standard English.
- Trinidad English Creole to English
- Guyanese English Creole to English
- Bahamian English Creole to English (Coming in update 0.9.2)
- Jamaican Patois to English (under extensive research)
- Haitian Patois to Standard French (under extensive research)
Further and Future Uses
- Sentence Correction
- File Encoding Datasets
- Parser for T.E.C
- T5-Trainer API to easily fine-tune the T5 models on custom datasets.
All Datasets are updated regularly to ensure optimal performance of all models.
Creator of Caribe Python
Keston Smith, ELECTRICAL AND COMPUTER ENGINEER
CariBOT is the first Creole (TEC) chatbot built on Dialo-GPT and the Caribe Library. CariBOT can understand both local Creole and English text.
CariBOT can reply in both voice and text
CariBOT is a desktop application
CARIBE is currently and positively impact ongoing projects within the NLP community. CARIBE is currently being used by top local companies, researchers and students.